Thursday, September 4, 2014

About Me

So I guess I should have done this as my first post but better late than never. I am a 18 year old IOS App developer with the dream of creating apps full-time. My goal is to release Free apps that are user based. Right now I need a little more funding before I can switch my apps over to free($300 or 500 app sold). After I sell the required number of apps I will then use those funds to set up iADS. Yes, I know ads can be annoying but these will be in there to make your app free.

Now what makes me any different from other app creators? Being a avid app user (especially mass multiplayer) I, along with others, have thought of ways to make the gameplay cooler and more exciting. But since we are just gamers there is really nothing we could do. I want to make apps that anyone can put their two cents into. I always say in my blog and all my app descriptions "If you think of anyway to improve your gameplay leave a comment". Thanks to the rapid growing of technology I almost always have internet with me and am constantly checking the comments. So if you can think of ways to improve my games, don't hesitate to tell me about it. It will take some time (For the app submission process and all) but I will start working on updates ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment